Titan Trucks, Inc. is always interested in hiring company drivers who are committed to safety, compliance, and customer service.
- Must be 23 years old or older
- Must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Southwest Kansas.
- Must have 2 years over the road experience in last 3 years.
- No critical traffic violations such as:driving 15 miles over speed limit, following too close, reckless driving, improper or erratic lane changes, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than 4 minor moving violations on driving record over the past 3 years
- No more than 2 minor moving violations within the last 12 months
- No DWI or DUI in past 10 years
- Must speak and read English
- Must be physically fit and capable of the labor required for tarping, untarping, climbing ladders, cleaning inside of trailers, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employement drug screen
- Successfully complete a road test
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas (some drivers run 48 states)
- Your home time will vary depending if you are hired for local runs, regional runs, or long haul.
- Local: Home almost every night
- Regional: Home all weekends
- Long haul: Home every other weekend.
Types of Trailers pulled
- Local: Belt trailers and live bottoms
- Regional & long haul: Hopper bottoms
Pay Scale - Company driver
As a company driver, you will be paid a percentage of the gross rate.
- year 1 - 25%
- year 2 - 25.5%
- year 3 - 26%
- year 4 - 26.5%
- year 5 - 27%
Vacation pay - Company driver
- After 1 year you get 1 week vacation
- After 2 years you get 2 weeks vacation
- Your vacation pay will be your "average" earned weekly wage.
Our drivers earn $40,000-$60,000 per year.
Download our company driver application here. Important notice regarding background reports can be found here. Requires adobe acrobat reader, download for free here. You can also download these forms in Microsoft Word format: company driver app background reports
If you have met the criteria listed above, and want to be a part of a growing, successful and compliant company contact our recruiting department:
Charlie Miller - 1(800)827-2304 firstname.lastname@example.org