Titan Trucks, Inc. is accepting applications from professional owner operators who understand the importance of safety, compliance, and customer service.
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Must be 23 years old or older
- Must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Southwest Kansas.
- Must have 2 years over the road experience in last 3 years.
- No critical traffic violations such as:driving 15 miles over speed limit, following too close, reckless driving, improper or erratic lane changes, hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than 4 minor moving violations on driving record over the past 3 years
- No more than 2 minor moving violations within the last 12 months
- No DWI or DUI in past 10 years
- Must speak and read English
- Must be physically fit and capable of the labor required for tarping, untarping, climbing ladders, cleaning inside of trailers, etc.
- Able to pass a pre-employement drug screen
- Successfully complete a road test
- Your tractor must be no older than 10 years.
Frequently asked questions:
- Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas (some drivers run 48 states)
What does Titan Trucks, Inc. offer our owner operators?
- Sign on bonus
- 2 day pay
- Free trip pak
- Free driver logs
- Comdata fuel card
- Free apportioned tags
- Flexible home time
- Maintenance reserve account
- Assigned dispatch - you are not a number, but a name!
- Very rewarding recruiting bonus
- We pay 100% of collected fuel surcharges.
- Peoplenet installed in all trucks.
What does the owner operator pay?
- Fuel taxes and ton mile expense
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
- Pre-pass if applicable
What is our lease percentage?
- Titan Trucks, Inc. charges our owner operators 30% of gross revenue if you pull our trailer.
- Titan Trucks, Inc. charges our owner operators 22% of gross revenue if you pull your own trailer.
- Titan Trucks, Inc. charges our owner operators 20% if you pull our trailer and run under your own authority and insurance.
What types of trailers does Titan Trucks, Inc. pull?
- 78 in sided hoppers (or taller)
- Live bottoms
- Belt trailers
What can I make as an owner operator?
- Take home pay depends on a number of variables:
- Work ethic
- Quality of truck
- Flexibility of run area
- Do you pull our trailer or yours
- Desired home time
- Fuel price
So, our range of weekly take home pay, after fuel currently: $1371/wk to $1,838/wk.
Download our lease operator application here in adobe acrobat format or Microsoft Word format here