Titan Trucks, Inc. has a program to rent trailers as follows:
- We rent hopper bottom trailers to drivers that own their truck
- Have their own own operating authority
- Have their own cargo and liability insurance
- The truck must work for Titan Trucks, Inc. full time
- The driver must live in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Kansas
- The driver must have experience with hopper bottom trailers or be willing to learn
Do we provide a fuel card to owner operators that rent trailers?
- Yes, we charge 2% for this option.
What can I take home?
- Take home pay depends on a number of variables:
- Work ethic
- Quality of truck
- Flexibility of run area
- Desired home time
- Fuel price
So, our range of weekly take home pay ranges from $2,884 - $3,600 before any cost of fuel. Our mileage will range from 2,200 - 2,700 miles per week.
Will you lease on an owner operator that pulls a van, reefer, or flatbed?
- No, we specialize in bulk freight moved in hoppers, belts, and live bottoms.
What can I make as a company driver?
- Click here for company driver opportunities.
What can I make as an owner operator?
- Click here for owner operator opportunities.
What is your primary shipping area?
- 65% of our miles are in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, and Louisiana.
I am considering buying a truck, what can Titan Trucks, Inc. offer?
Click here for owner operator opportunities.
I have a low side hopper, can I lease one?
- Yes, but you may have fewer opportunities to haul loads which require cubic capacity.
Download our trailer rental form here. Requires adobe acrobat reader, download for free here. You can also download our trailer rental form in Microsoft Word here.